Retail Risk – Leicester and the Fraud Awards were a sell-out success for 2016. Make sure to join us for an even bigger 2017.
The Retail Risk – Leicester conference 2016 was an outstanding success – perhaps the best Retail Risk – Leicester ever. But don’t just take our word for it. This is what delegates had to say…
- “A really excellent day, with some great speakers who were generous in sharing their knowledge and experiences. I learned a lot.”
- “Loved it. Can’t wait for the next one. Really informative, and showed me new and up-and-coming gadgets.”
- “Great speakers, great networking opportunities. I always hope to come away having learnt something new or with something to follow up on. From this conference I have plenty of both!”
- “Good selection of speakers with topical subject matter”
- “Well organised, good timing some good presentations”.
- “The day was very good and well organised. The master classes should have been in another room. Speakers kept being interrupted with people going into the main room.”
- “Great networking event.”
- “Although did not stay for full day, I found displays and contact with sponsors very useful and informative, and the two masterclasses attended were also very good.”
- “Generally, a well thought through and structured agenda for the conference with a good mix of speaker styles and individual backgrounds and experience levels. As ever, there was some really thought provoking content presented, some common issues highlighted and some potential solutions available for further review. It’s a conference attended by ‘specialists’ with a common interest and one of the highlights of the working year.”
- “Nice venue and hospitality. The speakers were very good. I felt that although it did not all have relevance to me it was still helpful to get an insight into other businesses.”
- “Totally professional, informative and great for networking.”
As retailers compete to provide ever more convenient ways to shop, by utilising multiple channels for payments, deliveries, marketing and enhancing the customer experience, so the opportunities for loss have increased. For everyone tasked with risk management and loss prevention, it’s more important than ever before to understand the latest threats to your business, and the thinking and technology that will enable you to protect it.
Co-located with eRisk – now the biggest digital risk and loss prevention series in the world – Retail Risk brings together leading retailers, academics, law enforcement personnel and solution providers to present their latest insights, case studies and technological breakthroughs, promote thought leadership and establish best practice in risk management. The joint event will host an astonishing mix of senior executives with responsibilities covering not just bricks and mortar, but the whole spectrum of risk management and loss prevention.
See you in 2017…
What makes Retail Risk the world’s No 1 Risk and Loss Prevention conference series?
More executives, whose work involves Risk and Loss Prevention, attend our conference series than any other in the world. Here’s why…
- Be inspired by fresh thinking from international speakers, many of whom only speak at Retail Risk events
- Take away case studies of others who have “learnt the hard way” and use their experiences in your business
- Free Access All Areas VIP Delegate Passes for retailers, academics and law enforcement personnel
- Enjoy unlimited refreshments and a delicious hot lunch at a superb hotel – all complimentary
- Vendor numbers are limited, so our delegates don’t get overwhelmed by unsolicited sales approaches
- Carefully constructed networking opportunities with peers as well as our international experts
- Workshops are held under the Chatham House rule, so you can be assured of complete confidentiality
- Potential for personal international profile development
- Opportunity to participate on future steering committees and influence agenda
- International publicity for all speakers through www.retailrisk.com
Join us at Retail Risk – Leicester for the new live and interactive Retail Risk Global Survey...
Since 2011 Retail Knowledge’s surveys of retailers primarily in the US, UK and Australia have become an indispensable tool for the industry to benchmark operations and find practical ways to beat fraudsters. Now the survey is going global, real time and widening its remit to cover the risk arena. This will produce the most timely, accurate and relevant material ever available on all aspects of retail risk.
Using latest polling technology, the survey canvasses information from delegates at each conference and publishes the results in real time at the event. The material is then compiled into a detailed report.
Live, anonymous and instant: here’s how the Global Risk Survey works…
As a delegate at Retail Risk – Leicester, you will be asked to log on to a secure, third party website. This will allow you to vote and share information anonymously. Live on stage, a presenter will lead a discussion on important aspects of retail operations, such as shrink levels, what issues people are finding most challenging and what technology they are using to meet those challenges.
The audience interact with the live debate via the website. You may be asked to state anonymously what your shrink levels are, or pick the 1st, 2nd and 3rd biggest causes of loss to your business on and offline. You may provide feedback as to what technologies you are investing in over the coming 18 months and what technologies you see themselves as needing additional help with.
Audience feedback is processed, instantly tabulated, plotted on graphs and presented live as it is received. So the information is bang up to date and because it is provided anonymously, there are no issues over commercial sensitivity. The results are subsequently put into a report with commentary from the panel, which can be delivered to attendees who request it. With the new survey, retailers will immediately be able to make international comparisons. They will see how threats are changing geographically and will track those changes year on year.
I would like to know more about exhibiting at Retail Risk - Leicester
Our other conferences
Retailer VIP Area Sponsor