The Retail Risk conference series is dedicated to providing an opportunity for genuine collaboration between stakeholders in a closed, secure environment.
- No journalists are permitted to attend any conference
- No detailed press releases are ever circulated
- All conferences are expressly conducted under the Chatham House Rule. All content, discussions and presentations are confidential
- No recordings are permitted – if people want the information, then they have to attend in person
- Only bona fide retailers, academics, law enforcement personnel and sponsoring vendors are granted access
- Registrations are closely vetted. Delegates actively help Security to identify persons whose attendance is inappropriate and have them excluded