EXCLUSIVE SPEAKERS THIS YEAR AT RETAIL RISK – LEICESTER
Retail Risk – Leicester 2016 featured a strong line up of speakers, masterclasses and exhibitors including:
- Chairman’s opening address: Simon Hoyle, Hoyle & Associates
- Keynote Retailer Presentation: Phil Willsmer, Risk Operations Director, The Co-operative Group – The Loss Prevention Manager – Are we fit for purpose!?!
- Robert King, Head of Strategic Engagement at Kings Security Systems – ‘Intelligent thinking’ on Retail and Policing
- Andy Martin, Business Development Manager, Axis Communications – Raising the bar: are vendors keeping pace with the LP world?
- Steve Teatum, Head of Loss Prevention, Clintons – Thinking ‘Inside the Jar’ to find a workable solution to premium brand theft
- Mark Harrison-North, Head of Credit Risk, Shop Direct – Responding to the challenge of fraud from the remote retail perspective
- Jon Wright, Head of Safety & Loss, River Island – LP is a journey: from reactive, to proactive and ultimately … predictive
- Hans Petter Hübert, Retail Director, Moods of Norway – Omni-channel equals omni-stress!
- Gary Tattersall, Head of Asset Protection & Risk Management, Jack Wills – How to fully deploy RFID in your stores… In under 8 hours!
- Martin Gregg, Head of Loss Prevention, Peacocks Stores – Security Technology and the BIG opportunities for retailers
- Tom Spier, Director of Business Development – UK & European Markets, IDT911 – Surviving a retail data breach
- Proceedings were conducted under the watchful eye of our Chairman Simon Hoyle of Hoyle & Associates
We are currently working on making Retail Risk – Leicester 2017 even bigger and better, featuring keynote presentations from an impressive list of equally influential individuals. Watch this space for regular updates…