FREE TO ALL RETAILERS
The world’s biggest LP conference series is returning to Oslo – watch this space for more information
Our outstanding line up of speakers at Retail Risk – Oslo features global leaders in retail risk and loss prevention.
Welcome to Retail Risk – Oslo
A ‘joined up’ approach to retail risk and loss prevention
Scandinavia is renowned for being a dynamic region, quick to embrace the latest thinking, as has been the case with the pursuit of the cashless society. Now, the huge growth in multi-channel retailing poses significant challenges and not just for one department. Operations, IT, Human Resources, Logistics, Finance and Risk & Loss Prevention departments now work together to protect their businesses.
Retail Risk – Oslo is the latest offering of what has now become the biggest risk and loss prevention conference series in the world. It takes place on 12th May 2016 at the Scandic Solli Hotel in Oslo.
Aimed specifically at the challenges facing Scandinavian retailers, the conference brings together experts from around the world to stimulate debate, discuss best practice and reveal the results of real case studies. How are threats currently facing Scandinavia being successfully dealt with elsewhere? How can all of those from the various departments now dealing with risk and loss prevention network and promote better understanding between their disciplines?
Key areas of challenge include Data Mining, CCTV, Customer data protection, Analytics and Stocktaking.
“Well it’s the first time we’ve attended, but we’ll certainly be attending in the future.”
What makes Retail Risk the world’s #1 LP conference series?
More executives, whose work involves risk and loss prevention, attend our conference series than any other in the world. Here’s why…
- Be inspired by fresh thinking from international speakers, many of whom only speak at Retail Risk events
- Take away case studies of others who have “learnt the hard way” and use their experiences in your business
- Free Access All Areas VIP Delegate Passes for retailers, academics and law enforcement personnel
- Enjoy unlimited refreshments and a delicious hot lunch at a superb hotel – all complimentary
- Vendor numbers are limited, so our delegates don’t get overwhelmed by unsolicited sales approaches
- Carefully constructed networking opportunities with peers as well as our international experts
- Workshops are held under the Chatham House rule, so you can be assured of complete confidentiality
- Potential for personal international profile development
- Opportunity to participate on future steering committees and influence agenda
- International publicity for all speakers through www.retailfraud.com