FREE TO ALL RETAILERS
Back by popular demand. Retail Risk – Dublin returns to Ireland this year…
Here are just some of the highlights…
RETAILER PRESENTATION: Corin Dennison, Director Legal & Compliance (Global Investigations), adidas Group
There’s a delicate balance to be struck, ensuring security and protecting the brand, Corin believes.
PRESENTATION: Tony Sales, former criminal mastermind
How data has become the single biggest risk to large retailers.
THE RETAIL RISK GLOBAL SURVEY: Paul Bessant, Retail Knowledge
Paul presents the exclusive Global Survey in a live interactive format.
Welcome to Retail Risk – Dublin
Now part of the biggest risk management and loss prevention conference series in the world, this pivotal event for the retail risk community returns to The Shelbourne Hotel, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin on 6th July, 2017.
Here’s what previous delegates have said…
“I have to say that the conference was the best I have ever attended”
“There is a massive buzz over here after (the event)”
“It was an amazing event! Again many thanks for putting the whole show together”
Retailers, law enforcement personnel and academics are invited to attend free of charge. Simply click on the link below to register.
- Listen to presentations from an outstanding roster of international experts. Drawn from around the world, they will provide insight and information that you can take back and use immediately in your business
- Take advantage of great networking opportunities whilst having an enjoyable day
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the day
- Enjoy an excellent Shelbourne Hotel lunch, with our compliments
For more information and to claim your FREE VIP delegate pass click here
Join us at Retail Risk – Dublin for the new live and interactive Global Risk Survey...
Since 2011 Retail Knowledge’s surveys of retailers primarily in the US, UK and Australia have become an indispensable tool for the industry to benchmark operations and find practical ways to beat fraudsters. Now the survey is going global, real time and widening its remit to cover the risk arena. This will produce the most timely, accurate and relevant material ever available on all aspects of retail risk.
Using latest polling technology, the survey canvasses information from delegates at each conference and publishes the results in real time at the event. The material is then compiled into a detailed report.
Live, anonymous and instant: here’s how the Global Risk Survey works…
As a delegate at Retail Risk – Stockholm, you will be asked to log on to a secure, third party website. This will allow you to vote and share information anonymously. Live on stage, a presenter will lead a discussion on important aspects of retail operations, such as shrink levels, what issues people are finding most challenging and what technology they are using to meet those challenges.
The audience interact with the live debate via the website. You may be asked to state anonymously what your shrink levels are, or pick the 1st, 2nd and 3rd biggest causes of loss to your business on and offline. You may provide feedback as to what technologies you are investing in over the coming 18 months and what technologies you see themselves as needing additional help with.
Audience feedback is processed, instantly tabulated, plotted on graphs and presented live as it is received. So the information is bang up to date and because it is provided anonymously, there are no issues over commercial sensitivity. The results are subsequently put into a report with commentary from the panel, which can be delivered to attendees who request it. With the new survey, retailers will immediately be able to make international comparisons. They will see how threats are changing geographically and will track those changes year on year.
“A really excellent day, with some great speakers who were generous in sharing their knowledge and experiences. I learned a lot.”
What makes Retail Risk the world’s No 1 Risk and Loss Prevention conference series?
More executives, whose work involves Risk and Loss Prevention, attend our conference series than any other in the world. Here’s why…
- Be inspired by fresh thinking from international speakers, many of whom only speak at Retail Risk events
- Take away case studies of others who have “learnt the hard way” and use their experiences in your business
- Free Access All Areas VIP Delegate Passes for retailers, academics and law enforcement personnel
- Enjoy unlimited refreshments and a delicious hot lunch at a superb hotel – all complimentary
- Vendor numbers are limited, so our delegates don’t get overwhelmed by unsolicited sales approaches
- Carefully constructed networking opportunities with peers as well as our international experts
- Workshops are held under the Chatham House rule, so you can be assured of complete confidentiality
- Potential for personal international profile development
- Opportunity to participate on future steering committees and influence agenda
- International publicity for all speakers through www.retailrisk.com